The Business of Intuition Guest Application
THANK YOU for your interest in joining me as a guest on an upcoming podcast of The Business of Intuition.
In these podcasts, we’ll be teaching listeners how to identify, trust and find the courage to use their intuition. We’ll also promote your company or work and highlight your expertise.
Why would you want to be on
The Business of Intuition Podcast?
- We will invest over $300 in your show
- Provide stunning social-media ready artwork
- Market to our entire database of mid-size to Fortune 500 contacts and clients
- Promote through all major forms of social media
- You’re in good company: Request to appear on the show have far exceed our expectations – from New York Time’s best-selling authors, to CEO’s to artists, coaches and educators and many more fascinating people with great insights
- And maybe the most important, we’ll have a lot of fun exploring your ideas!
Here is what we need in order to move on your request to interviewed on The Business of Intuition:
- Subscribe to The Business of Intuition on iTunes if you have IOS
- Review the show on iTunes and send us a screen shot
- You must have a professional microphone and headphone. About $49 to get them, no cell phone or earbud mics
- Listen to and episode or two of the show so you know what you’re getting into
If you’re good to go with these 4 easy steps, we are good to go to schedule you for the interview.
Dean Newlund and the Team at MFI
Come with stories that illustrate how you have improved your impact or effectiveness by using intuition.
Be ready to discuss a moment in your life that helped shape who you are as a professional today.
Please make sure to specify any topics you’d like to discuss in the intake form below. This will help me promote you and your episode.
Be sure you have the recommended hardware for best sound quality (see below).
I’ll prepare too!
I will review the information you supply on this form, read through your website and look up relevant materials (books, articles, linkedIn profile, etc.) to become familiar with you and your message.
I typically start by asking you to share that life-defining moment that shaped who you are as a professional. Then the conversation takes off from there in a free-flowing manner, without any pre-planned questions. I will make sure to steer our interview to cover any topics you specify below.
It’s important that you use a remote microphone and headset. Don’t use your computer’s built-in mic! We want to record your episode with the highest quality audio possible. The Plantronics 628 USB headset is great and only costs about $20 on Amazon.
Please email us at: email@example.com