Robert Slattery is the founder of Blackwell Real Estate. His signature process has helped many clients and Blackwell’s agents grow their net worth and cash flow. Robert is the author of the upcoming book “Math Wins” that outlines his model for achieving financial freedom and complete-time control using Cash Flow Assets. Robert’s team is currently expanding its brokerage activities into multiple cities across the United States. The Blackwell Team is on a mission to help three million Americans break free of the rat race and take complete control of their time before the end of 2030.
When Robert is not busy helping clients and coaching Blackwell agents, he loves spending time with his beautiful wife Pam and their three exceptional children. He is an avid fan of the outdoors and enjoys hands-on projects around his home, church, or helping friends. Robert and his family live in the shadow of Mount Rainier in Tacoma, Washington.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Robert Slattery discuss:
- Applying the “Do or Die” mindset in real estate, coming from the IT department
- How you can get into real estate investing even if you don’t have any money
- The algorithm of how you can get started in investing in real estate
- If using intuition is compatible with algorithm-based decision making in real estate investing
- There isn’t a one size fits all solution or path in entrepreneurship; you must learn from others, but know that you may have to find your way.
- You don’t get what you deserve; you get what you negotiate.
- Don’t know where to begin? Start by asking yourself “why.”
- Ask yourself where you want to be in 10 years. Then, work backward from there. Don’t give regrets to your future self.
- Design your life in a way where you can have “mini-retirements.”
“Accept that you’re not going to hit everything, but you can learn how to swing better next time. You’ll keep moving the ball down the field.” — Robert Slattery
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Connect with Robert Slattery :
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/