Since 1994, Mike has been conducting business and personal effectiveness design and delivery training, coaching, train-the-trainer, and training strategy development for a broad spectrum of clients. He works for global corporations, leading training firms, universities, and small and middle-market businesses. Mike has obtained unique and relevant market experience in helping companies achieve their goals. Training globally provided him with a rich understanding of cultural differences and global knowledge in training the trainer skills.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Michael Teape discuss:
- Making change exciting
- Overcoming fear in the current workspace
- The best approaches to dealing with the pandemic
- Recharging and reflecting – what the people need
- We can see the transition as something new, something refreshing, something exciting rather than something scary.
- Refocus on purpose and prioritize connection; even small interactions are essential.
- Get everyone onboard into a united mindset—articulate certainty by focusing on clarity.
- The workforce needs a break. However, what we need going into 2022 is to enter the year renewed and refreshed.
“Be cool. Relax. Be curious about the person in front of you.” — Michael Teape
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Click here to get Mike’s free e-guide: https://tti-signup.ck.page/eguide
Connect with Michael Teape:
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/