Kevin Urrutia is the co-founder of New York-based Voy Media specializes in creating for clients Facebook and Instagram ads that are sophisticated and creative. Kevin’s team is usually half on-site and half around the world. During the lockdown, they have all been working remotely. Kevin also has his own podcast – Digital Marketing Fastlane which helps you to build. launch, grow and scale a successful online business.
Kevin Urrutia is a travel and nature enthusiast. In his spare time, you can find him hiking through Mount Fuji or booking his next adventure. When he’s back in the concrete jungle he is hard at work driving ROI for brands through his paid advertising techniques or through the airwaves on his Digital Marketing Fastlane podcast.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Kevin Urrutia discuss:
- Having and being in the entrepreneur mindset.
- Using what you do not want to do as motivation.
- Having the ultimate belief in yourself and your abilities.
- Understanding the language of business.
- Don’t be discouraged by failure; it, it helps you learn.
- Follow your intuition about what parts of your business you need to implement even when you have to go against “normal.”
- Entrepreneurs naturally follow their intuition about their business and making their visions come to fruition.
- Create repeat customers and repeat product purchases.
“If you want to create something, know how it works first.” — Kevin Urrutia
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Connect with Kevin Urrutia:
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/