Kait LeDonne is the founder of LeDonne Brands, a personal brand consultancy based in New York, New York, which builds personal executive brands using content marketing strategies through social media. Kait has authored the book “The Attraction Magnet: “The 7 Insider Secrets The World’s Biggest Brands Use to Attract Customers Who Can’t-Wait to Buy From Them,” regularly featured in national and international publications as a commentator on celebrity and corporate brands.
LeDonne Brands also developed one of the first online courses centered around LinkedIn, The Influence Academy, to teach executives how to position themselves as thought leaders in their respective spaces. To date, over 100 executives have completed the program. Given LeDonne Brands CEO Kait LeDonne’s specific influence on the platform, we have access to LinkedIn employees and new platform features, the benefits of which we pass along to our clients.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Kait LeDonne discuss:
- Building executive, personal, and author brands.
- Strategy and maneuvering, building a better brand through Covid.
- Understanding and supporting missions and movements in branding.
- Leading from both the front and back and utilizing the attraction magnet.
- Branding well is about making a client feel a specific way about themselves.
- Focus on adopting the role of a teacher, not a personal brand.
- Imposter syndrome is focusing too much on yourself.
- Attracting people to a brand through authenticity brings clients with shared values and increases your business with like-minded individuals.
“A great brand is creating safety love and belonging to a consumer about themselves.” — Kate LeDonne.
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Connect with Kate LeDonne:
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/