Jason Abell is a dad and husband who also happens to write and speak from time to time while serving as the President of Rewire Coaching. Nationally recognized for his sales and leadership skills, Jason coaches and presents to thousands of professionals monthly on topics ranging from growth-minded leadership to top salespeople’s mindset, all leading to authentic and sustainable growth.
Rewire powers in-house coaching programs for America’s growth-minded companies and was recently ranked #73 by Entrepreneur Magazine on their list of Best Entrepreneur Companies In America. Rewire’s brand of Mindset Coaching is taking the business world by storm. Today’s professionals do not need more information to succeed but can unlock exponential growth with a better way of thinking.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Jason Abell discuss:
- Making changes in the brain by changing your mindset.
- Being authentic in building your business and clientele.
- The coaching business ultimately is all about helping people.
- Coaching people into a better mindset and giving them an idea of knowing what they should be doing to navigate obstacles.
- Be open to change; be coachable with a free and improving mindset.
- “The difficult we do immediately, and the impossible will take a little longer.”
- Trust the importance of intuition during your process of change.
“We want to help people think differently to then act differently and get the results they are looking for.” — Jason Abell.
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Connect with Jason Abell:
Rewire’s 30 Day Sprint: https://www.rewireinc.com/30-day-sprint-
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/