A trusted resource and collaborator for partners such as Time Magazine, Good Morning America, USA Today, and The Huffington Post, Halle Eavelyn has helped over 1500 clients breakthrough lifelong traumas and powerfully co-create a masterpiece of their lives.
As an author, global spiritual tour leader, and business strategist, Halle guides clients on a powerful journey of self-discovery. She provides the clarity, support, and strategy they need to step into the highest expression of themselves confidently.
An atheist until her first trip to Egypt, where her entire life transformed in a single moment, Halle’s spiritual awakening put her on a journey to become a champion for women worldwide. Her mission to help women find their voice and thrive is now her life’s work.
Halle is currently the mindset coach for several high-level business coaching programs in addition to her private clients. Her forthcoming show, Your Goddess Awakened, will be available on YouTube and podcast platforms everywhere. Discover more about Halle’s work and impact at http://www.HalleEavelyn.com.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Halle Eavelyn discuss:
- Visualizing what you want to happen and take place.
- Moving through life with intentionality.
- Practicing, tuning in, and growing your intuition.
- The realizations and gifts of the Covid pandemic.
- The combination of clarity, gratitude, and intention lead to manifestation.
- The importance of knowing your desires and needs to help clear away the negative in your life.
- We all have intuitive gifts; it’s just about how tuned in with them we are.
- The value of balancing the masculine and feminine within each of us.
“Life is magical even in its mundane moments.” — Halle Eavelyn
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Connect with Halle Eavelyn:
Book: Red Goddess Rising https://halleeavelyn.com/books/
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/