David Gandelman is a spiritual teacher and founder of Meditation School. He is also the host of the Meditation School, Energy Matters, and Grounded Sleep podcasts and a guest teaches meditation at Cornell University and NBC Universal.
His meditations have been streamed for over 30 million minutes on the Insight Timer meditation app.
David connects energetic experience, ancient wisdom traditions, and humor to create a safe atmosphere for people interested in learning to meditate, and develop into their potential.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and David Gandelman discuss:
- The similarities differences between being psychic and intuitive.
- Intuition through a voice, an image, and knowingness.
- Living with intention, grounding yourself, and releasing negative energies.
- Truly accepting our feelings and who we are.
- Harnessing the power of meditation as a tool to quiet the mind.
- The negative impact of consuming too much digital information.
- Face the feeling you are dwelling on so that you can move on.
- “Anxiety is a byproduct of something much deeper.”
“If you have a really noisy mind and your emotions are fluctuating too much, it’s going too hard to hear your intuition.” — David Gandelman
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Mentioned: PGS Intuition is Your Personal Guidance System.
Connect with David Gandelman:
App: Insight Timer
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/