Dr. Bernadette Hartman is a Master Soul Intuitive & Energy Healer, Spiritual Teacher, and Holistic Veterinarian. Dr. Bernadette holds a global presence facilitating intuitive healing and transformation for clients worldwide (both human and animal). She is a catalyst for aligning one back to their soul’s wisdom and reaching one’s highest authentic soul expression.
Through her own personal journey and work with tens of thousands of clients, Dr. Bernadette shares her unique discoveries and wisdom of the patterns, interactions, and connections experienced throughout life that are here supporting each one’s highest healing and personal transformation. Dr. Bernadette looks at patterns found in relationships, work, health, finances, with friends and family, or behaviors displayed by one’s pets. Her intuitive gifts for seeing, reading, knowing, understanding the energies of one’s soul allows her to support and shift the energy to create deep soul healing and alignment.
Dr. Bernadette works with her clients in numerous ways from individual private sessions, group work, healing calls with meditations, and live workshops. She is truly masterful at following the energetic trail of one’s soul and realigning one with their true inner wisdom, whether it is individually or with a group. Dr. Bernadette is a true Soul Whisperer for humans and animals.
To learn more and receive updates on upcoming programs and new videos opt-in to Dr. Bernadette’s email list at http://www.bernadettehartman.com
In this episode Dean and Bernadette discuss:
- The idea that everything is energy and the energy around you mirrors the energy inside of you, and how to use that mirroring effect to begin to heal from trauma and learn to love yourself.
- How the world has been out of balance with the masculine energy of striving and self-sufficiency dominating, and how we have an opportunity with this global pandemic to shift the energy back toward balance by focusing on the feminine energy of love and acceptance.
- Claiming your intuitive birthright by listening to, understanding, and trusting the messages your body is giving you.
- The lessons we can learn from our pets, especially when we can see their behaviors through the eyes of curiosity and compassion.
- Energy is neither good nor bad, rather it is a reflection of what is going on inside.
- We are not built to hold trauma and hurt and pain, in order to heal, you have to acknowledge it, honor it, get whatever wisdom you need from it, and let it go.
- Believing that you were born with intuitive power opens the door for deeper awareness and growth.
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Connect with Dr. Bernadette Hartman:
Twitter: Bernadette Hartman (@BernadetteHart1)
Facebook: Bernadette Hartman DVM – Home
YouTube: Bernadette Hartman
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.