Barry Habib: Intuition in the Search for Opportunity
Barry Habib is an American Entrepreneur and frequent Media resource for his Mortgage and Housing expertise. He is CEO of MBS Highway – the industry’s most highly regarded and recognized tool for transforming salespeople into advisors. He frequently appears on CNBC and FOX. Barry is a two-time Crystal Ball Award Winner for 2018 and 2020 by Zillow and Pulsenomics for the most accurate Real Estate forecasts out of 150 of the top economists in the US. He was also the lead Producer and Managing Partner for “Rock of Ages” – the 27th longest-running show in Broadway history, and produced Criss Angel’s “Mindfreak”, at Planet Hollywood in Vegas
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Barry Habib discuss:
- Your mindset is everything.
- The importance of showing loyalty and appreciation with employees and customers.
- Have respect for others regardless of who they are.
- Be in control of your happiness, don’t let your joy be stolen.
- Opportunities are abundant we just need to be trained to identify them.
- Always strive to relieve points of friction.
- Making progress makes you happy and motivates you to keep moving.
- Don’t talk yourself out of a good idea, weigh the risks, and listen to your gut or intuition.
“The more volatile the situation, the greater the number of opportunities there are.” — Barry Habib
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I
Connect with Barry Habib:
Facebook: MBS Highway
Book: Money In The Streets
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/