As Chief Sales Energizer, Alice is internationally known for her expertise in elevating sales to increase valuation for companies with a B2B sale with exceptional growth potential. Her passion is to strategize with CEOs, company leaders, and their sales leadership to build strategies that find new business and grow existing accounts. Her clients love her spirit and the way she energizes their sales organization. She’s the host of the popular podcast Sales Talk for CEOs. In addition, Alice dedicates time to local entrepreneurs by teaching at the University of Nevada in the entrepreneurship minor she helped inspire. Alice also serves on the board of several growing companies to energize and elevate their sales. When she is not guiding CEOs to promote their sales, she can be found hanging out with her family, walking, snow skiing, sailing in Lake Tahoe, volunteering in the community, or reading a book in her backyard.
In this episode, Dean Newlund and Alice Heiman discuss:
- How organizations can survive and succeed
- Having a Plan A, Plan B, and Plan C
- Agility and authenticity in communication
- Prioritizing customer experience
- The world is constantly changing – the most agile and flexible companies will survive and succeed. If you’ve successfully pivoted this year, get ready to do it again!
- There’s a saying that if you need to have a plan b and a c, then your plan a isn’t good enough – but that’s not true in modern reality. Give some space in your strategy for flexibility. Prepare for the event when things don’t go your way.
- Make virtual calls better by making them more interactive and more similar to their pre-pandemic counterpart, but at the same time, be prepared to adjust to what other people are comfortable with doing.
- The CEOs whose companies will win are CEOs who look entirely differently at making sales today. Sales aren’t about the sellers or the tools, it’s about how customers want to buy, and sellers aren’t the only ones impacting the customer experience.
“Ask this simple question: ‘What are we doing to make it easier to be our customer and harder to be our competitor?’ That’s it.” — Alice Heiman
See Dean’s TedTalk “Why Business Needs Intuition” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEq9IYvgV7I.
Check out Alice’s recommended vineyard: https://halleckvineyard.com/.
Connect with Alice Heiman:
Connect with Dean:
The Mission Statement E-Newsletter: https://www.mfileadership.com/blog/